Monday, February 01, 2010
February 1, 2010
New website provides energy market alerts, news headlines, natural gas data and access to BENTEK product information.
EVERGREEN, CO – BENTEK Energy has introduced a new source of information for the energy industry that incorporates daily abstracts from each of the company’s highly respected market reports, key indices of market dynamics and detailed descriptions of BENTEK product information. To celebrate the complete overhaul of the company’s website at www.bentekenergy.com, BENTEK is providing a no-cost pipeline map download and a free trial to its innovative new report, the Natgas Price Matrix.
“Our new public website is an information resource for the energy industry, where anyone can tap into the breaking headlines from our reports and data resources,” noted E. Russell (Rusty) Braziel, BENTEK managing director. "Visitors can check out important market developments on the site or subscribe to an RSS feed. And we tweet! You can now follow BENTEK alerts on Twitter."
The new website provides extensive information resources and BENTEK product summaries – all without charge. The website includes:
• Major market developments and headlines, summarized in the “Top Stories” section of the site, such as BENTEK Market Alerts, news stories, report headlines, and important industry notices.
• New U.S. interstate natural gas pipeline receipt or delivery points, plotted each day on BENTEK’s GEOFlo™ mapping system.
• BENTEK’s market indices and historical natural gas storage statistics.
• A user-friendly “Product Finder” tool that gives visitors the ability to explore BENTEK products with a quick scan of features, capabilities and formats.
• Invitations to receive a free map of U.S. natural gas pipelines and a free trial to BENTEK’s new Natgas Price Matrix report. For more information on the Price Matrix, go to the ‘Free Giveaway’ section of bentekenergy.com.
“Producers, investors, utilities, end users and a wide range of other energy industry players can use this website to track market developments, and to quickly determine which of our data resources, reports and analytics applications best meet their specific needs,” says Braziel. “We will be building many more data resources into bentekenergy.com in the months ahead, so stay tuned!”
BENTEK clients can access their subscription services on the company’s BENport™ platform using a valid ID and password via the new website.
The new web site is also the source for information about BENPOSIUM™, BENTEK’s annual energy conference, which will be held in Houston, TX, June 7-10, 2010.