BENTEK’s fourth annual symposium will include a record number of industry-leading speakers providing on-the-spot reactions, observations and key insights into the natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil and liquefied natural gas (LNG) markets.
EVERGREEN, CO (April 11, 2012) – Hosted by BENTEK Energy, a leading energy market analytics company, BENPOSIUM
provides comprehensive energy market fundamental analysis as only BENTEK can deliver. This year, BENPOSIUM will be held May 14-17 in Houston, Texas and will feature more than 20 key industry leaders that will present attendees with valuable insight into the current and future state of the natural gas, crude oil, NGLs and LNG markets. The theme of BENPOSIUM is “The Triggering of Events and the Foundation of New Opportunities.” The four-day conference will focus on taking an in-depth look at shifting energy market dynamics and explaining how the energy landscape is being reshaped by new technologies and production options.
Energy industry leaders who will be presenting at BENPOSIUM 2012 include:
• Keynote speaker:
Dr. Michael J. Economides – Professor and Consultant
• Audrea Hill, Senior Director, Raw Materials and Hedging – Potash Corp.
• Brison Bickerton, Managing Director – Freepoint Commodities
• David Smith, President and COO – Keyera
• Dr. Harry Vroomen, Vice President of Economic Services – Fertilizer Institute
• Dr. Jim Duncan, Chief Analyst and Director – ConocoPhillips
• Graeme Flint, Vice President, Olefins Business Development – Nova Chemicals
• Jim Jordan, President – Jordan and Associates
• John Walker, President and CEO – Enervest
• Lisa Rollins, Manager, Corporate Communications – Tamboran Resources
• Peter Carnavos, Director, Gas Supply – ConEd
• Richard Moorman, CEO – Tamboran Resources
• Rusty Braziel, President – RBN Energy
• Stephen Bradley, Vice President, Oil Marketing – Continental Resources Inc.
• Tad True, Vice President – Bridger Pipeline LLC
Leading BENTEK analysts including Jim Simpson, Adam Bedard, Terri Dickerson, Kristen Holmquist, Tony Scott, Justin Carlson, Jennifer Robinson, Andrew Bradford and Jack Weixel will also present at BENPOSIUM. A total of more than 40 speakers from the natural gas, crude oil, NGL and LNG industries, including BENTEK speakers, are scheduled to present. BENPOSIUM provides participants with the opportunity to gain valuable industry information on the topics that are most relevant to them, including expanded breakout track sessions and pre-conference training.
For more information about BENPOSIUM, go to www.benposium.com
or call 1-888-251-1264.