Thursday, September 20, 2012
BENTEK reports the global LNG market will be undersupplied until 2020 and North American exports will be needed to help balance the market. In addition, the Market Alert indicates that U.S. LNG exports will become economically competitive in both Asia and Europe. Making smart trades and investments in the LNG market requires a complete and detailed understanding of the dynamics affecting the market today. Improve your company's positioning and knowledge in the global LNG market with BENTEK's LNG Exports: The Global Thirst for North American Shale Gas.
Key topics covered in BENTEK's LNG Exports Market Alert:
• North American gas market dynamics - including a breakdown of North American gas supply, demand and price changes as a result of LNG exports
• Exporting North American gas - including a complete overview of the proposed LNG export projects in North America through 2020
• Global LNG market conditions - including supply and demand models of each region, with visibility to the country level
• Export challenges and key criteria for approval of LNG exports - including a review of major factors affecting North American LNG exports
• LNG export forecasts - including BENTEK's North American LNG export forecasts and price implications for Henry Hub
Topic: LNG Exports: The Global Thirst for North American Shale Gas
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012
Time: 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. MDT
Host: Rocco Canonica and Ross Wyeno - Market Alert authors
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM BENTEK:
The Market Call is BENTEK's monthly publication that pulls together the fundamental natural gas market dynamics to provide a comprehensive, short-term outlook of the U.S. natural gas market. This report includes a forecast of the average monthly Henry Hub spot price, as well as short-term forecasts of dry gas production, storage, imports, LNG sendout, industrial demand and power burn.
BENTEK's Forward Curve Quarterly provides five-year forecasts of the fundamental factors affecting the U.S. natural gas market, including a Henry Hub price forecast and in-depth long-term analysis of dry gas production, Canadian imports, Mexican exports, LNG sendout, LNG exports and demand from the residential, commercial, industrial and power sectors.
To learn more, please contact your BENTEK sales representative or call BENTEK Sales at 1-888-251-1264.