Friday, September 14, 2012
Even though plans for 19 LNG export terminals in North America could provide more than 24 Bcf/d of export capacity, BENTEK expects only six of these projects to come online by 2020. BENTEK's new Market Alert, LNG Exports: The Global Thirst for North American Shale Gas, provides insight into which LNG export projects will be built in North America, preparing your company for the impact of these developments on gas prices and providing valuable awareness into the future movements of the global gas market. Regulatory risk in the U.S., particularly Department of Energy authorization of exports to non-FTA countries, remains the most significant risk to BENTEK's LNG export forecast.
Get a competitive edge with BENTEK's LNG Exports Market Alert:
• Forward look at the global LNG market over the next eight years, including a supply and demand forecast
• Detailed breakdown of LNG import and export infrastructure projects underway throughout the world, including production and transportation costs
• Analysis of the dynamics affecting the U.S. and Canadian natural gas markets and the events that are contributing to the creation of a North American LNG export market
• Comparison of North American LNG export economics to other global supply areas
• Review of the global impacts of increased demand from countries in both the Pacific and Atlantic basins
Register now for the BENTEK webinar:
Topic: LNG Exports: The Global Thirst for North American Shale Gas
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012
Time: 2:00-3:00 p.m. MDT
Host: Rocco Canonica and Ross Wyeno - Market Alert authors
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM BENTEK:
The Market Call is BENTEK's monthly publication that pulls together the fundamental natural gas market dynamics to provide a comprehensive, short-term outlook of the U.S. natural gas market. This report includes a forecast of the average monthly Henry Hub spot price, as well as short-term forecasts of dry gas production, storage, imports, LNG sendout, industrial demand and power burn.
BENTEK's Forward Curve Quarterly provides five-year forecasts of the fundamental factors affecting the U.S. natural gas market, including a Henry Hub price forecast and in-depth long-term analysis of dry gas production, Canadian imports, Mexican exports, LNG sendout, LNG exports, and demand from the residential, commercial, industrial and power sectors.
To learn more, please contact your BENTEK sales representative or call BENTEK Sales at 1-888-251-1264.