Tuesday, November 06, 2012
The natural gas market in Canada is one of the most complex and dynamic markets in North America. Join Bentek’s complimentary webinar for a review of the natural gas fundamentals that affect the Canadian market, including supply, demand and pricing, and how these factors impact exports to key U.S. demand hubs.
Topic: Bentek’s Canadian Observer
Date: Nov. 7, 2012
Time: 2:00-3:00 p.m. MST
Host: Andy Tillotson, Bentek Energy Analyst
This webinar will address the prevalent natural gas factors impacting the Canadian market, including:
• record-high storage inventory levels, including at the Dawn complex,
• demand increases and changes to power generation stacks in Alberta and Ontario,
• the decline in year-over-year production in West Canada,
• the recent strength in cash basis and
• how supply, demand and pricing impact exports to the U.S.
Bentek’s Canadian Observer strengthens your day-to-day decision making by providing a detailed review of the natural gas fundamentals affecting the Canadian gas market. To learn more, register for the upcoming Canadian Observer webinar.