Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Bentek’s new CellCAST product is an extensive natural gas dataset that provides a historical perspective and five-year forecasts for the key fundamentals of supply, demand, storage and flows in each region, or “cell,” of the U.S. and Canada, including eight cells in the U.S. and two in Canada. These fundamentals are aggregated to a monthly level and balanced regionally and nationally, providing an in-depth, data-driven tool to analyze natural gas fundamentals and interregional flows.
Learn more: http://marketing.platts.com/forms/NGAM201211B-Bentek-CellCast-ContactUs?mvr=email3Button1&WT.mc_id=NGAM201211B_Bentek%20CellCast&WT.tsrc=Eloqua
With Bentek’s CellCAST, you can:
• Identify opportunities to utilize pipeline capacity by analyzing shifting flow corridors
• Validate your company’s strategic business decisions using transparent data
• Position your portfolio to take advantage of shifting regional market dynamics
• Make more informed trades by predicting changes in infrastructure needs
• Save time by accessing fundamental natural gas market data in one complete source
• Strengthen your five-year outlook of the North American natural gas market
Read Bentek’s complimentary Market Alert to sample the market intelligence you can gain with CellCAST. This study reviews the unprecedented changes the North American natural gas market will undergo over the next five years, including the continent’s largest demand region, the Northeast, becoming a net gas supplier. Built using CellCAST data, this study provides a five-year supply/demand balance forecast for each region of the U.S. and Canada.
Access the analysis: http://marketing.platts.com/forms/NGAM201211B-Bentek-CellCast-Market-Alert?WT.mc_id=NGAM201211B_Bentek%20CellCast&WT.tsrc=Eloqua&mvr=email3button1&elq=7b513cc5aeff45488fa4a89e0fe7d5e0
Access the pinnacle of Bentek’s extensive data and analytical capabilities with CellCAST. Contact Bentek or call 1-888-251-1264 to learn more.