Thursday, January 31, 2013
Over the next five years, record high levels of light sweet crudes produced in North America will reach the U.S. Gulf Coast, resulting in volatile regional price spreads to WTI.
Are you prepared for the potential impact on your business? Be ready with Bentek’s new Market Call: North American Crude Oil report. Request a sample copy.
The Market Call: North American Crude Oil report allows you to assess how regional market fundamentals across North America will affect crude oil prices over the next five years – including regional production, Canadian and waterborne imports to the U.S., refining demand and transportation economics.
Five-year forecasts included in Bentek’s Market Call: North American Crude Oil report:
• Outright WTI forecast as well as ten regional price differentials to WTI, including LLS, WCS and Bakken
• Key fundamentals of crude oil supply and demand in North America, including production, imports/exports and refining demand
• Crude oil production forecasts by PADD in the U.S. and by major producing area in Canada and Mexico
• Canadian imports to the U.S. by quality and total regional capacity
• Transportation economics by barge, rail and pipeline with a special emphasis on crude-by-rail
Use Bentek’s Market Call: North American Crude Oil report to help you make more informed, long-term business decisions. Contact Bentek or request a sample to learn more.