Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Key topics to be covered at Benposium 2013:
• The North American BTU Tipping Point – a special two-part Bentek analytical presentation about the future of natural gas demand, exports and the displacement of coal and other fuel sources
• The global LNG balance: Where and when will the market be undersupplied?
• How North American crude oil production will further separate WTI from Brent
• The shifting natural gas import/export relationship; U.S. takes less from Canada, sends more to Mexico
• Eagle Ford production shakes up Texas flows
• Mt. Belvieu purity product forecasts
• Displacement of light crude from the East Coast
• And much more!
Reasons to attend Benposium 2013:
• More than 20 presentations from Bentek analysts and key industry leaders that cover key topics in the natural gas, NGL, LNG and crude oil markets
• Expanded breakout sessions format featuring proprietary analysis and forecasts from Bentek analysts
• Updated "101" training sessions covering NGLs, crude oil and natural gas
• Free daily networking happy hours
• One-on-one access to Bentek’s team of analysts
• Customizable experience: Sign up for some of all of the conference – you choose!
• Attend for FREE: Many Bentek customers receive complimentary access to Day 3. Inquire to see if your company qualified.
For a complete agenda and more information, please visit www.benposium.com.